When usound was done to my breast due to lump, they found 2 masses, but also something in armpit that is about my lymph gland.. What could that be?

Dr. Regina Hampton
Breast Surgery

In brief: Need biopsy

This could be a variety of conditions.
The most important thing to rule out is cancer (which is treatable). It is important to follow through and get a core needle biopsy of the lumps and the mass in the armpit. This procedure can be done in the office or radiology center and results back in 2-3 days.

In brief: Need biopsy

This could be a variety of conditions.
Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Regina Hampton
Dr. Walter Kobasa

In brief: Not sure

Get evaluated by a surgeon whos specializes in breasts.
He can evaluate the ultrasound, and along with an exam give you a better understanding of what is going on.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Walter Kobasa
Dr. Walter Kobasa
Dr. Jane Van Dis