I get this headache out of nowhere, that makes my head feel like its being squeezed and it feels very cold, mostly behind my nose. Should I be worried?

Dr. Warren Everett

In brief: Don't worry

You have had the tests to rule out dangerous things.
Your doctor will next need to figure out what to give you to ease the headache when you get it. how long does it last, do you have a prodrome or feeling that comes on before the headache starts tht would allow you to take medication to prevent it . Do you have nausea and photopobia with the headache. The doctor is trying to decrease the HA

In brief: Don't worry

Dr. Warren Everett
Dr. Warren Everett
Dr. Gloria Fong

In brief: Headache

Any headache that is severe and different from your normal headache should be evaluated.
CT of head would rule out anything serious.

In brief: Headache

Dr. Gloria Fong
Dr. Gloria Fong
Dr. Steven Seres