Having HIV "controlled" and hepatitis unchecked for a decade also twenty-five years of heavy drinking. Now my liver functions are low with high enzyme?

High cost of hi life. Youth can be a wild and careless time. Many of us discover the price is higher than we knew or would have believed anyway. It is sad but hopefully you can still eek out some good decades by really taking good care of yourself. I hope it was at least an enjoyable time so you can feel you got some value for what you paid. Follow treatment recommendations and write a great memoir. Teach by example!
No surprise. You did not ask a question, but given chronic Hepatitis infection and drinking, it is expected that your liver would get damaged. However, if you wish to mend your ways, you may seek treatment for both HIV and Hepatitis.