I have a pain in my inner heel that came from nowhere with no reason, it hurts to walk on it and apply pressure. What's going on?

In brief: Couple of things
You may be suffering from plantar fasciitis or you may have a problem with the nerve.
Either way you should see a podiatrist.

In brief: Couple of things
Either way you should see a podiatrist.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Slade Suchecki
In brief: Need more
Sudden onset? Hx of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, trauma? May be anything as simple as plantar fasciitis or heel spur to metastatic bone cancer.
I would seek eval by your primary care physician - a history and physical exam can hone in on the issue it may be resolved w/ simply a change in shoe wear, imaging may be required or may be more extensive - good luck.

In brief: Need more
Dr. Slade Suchecki
Dr. Slade Suchecki
Dr. Eric Weisman