My teeth bleed everytime I brush. Im 21. How worried should I be? What easy steps can I take to make it stop?

Dr. Stanley Lin
Dentistry

In brief: Floss, see dentist

More than likely it is not your teeth that are bleeding when you brush.
It is most likely the bleeding is from your gums. You should floss daily if you are not already. You should visit your dentist as soon as possible since you have may signs of gum disease.

In brief: Floss, see dentist

Dr. Stanley Lin
Dr. Stanley Lin
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Floss, see a dendist

Easy bleeding with brushing suggests you have fragile, inflammed gums--gingivitis etc.
..Gentle regular brushing and flossing, and regular use of oral rinse such as listerine etc..Can help. But, i would see a dentist for a thorough examination and recommendation for best treatment/care for your case...Good luck.

In brief: Floss, see a dendist

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Jack Hinkle