I take Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) before I exercise and drink 4+ liters. I feel like I have twice the strength and energy and I exercise for 3+ hours. Dangerous?

No really. BUT is very important that you know ,this medication is for the treatment of Attention deficit disorder and no for get energy to do exercises. .
Side effects. If you don't have ADHD psychostimulants Can lead to side effects such as tachycardia and increase blood pressure. And chest pain. Not to mention eventually increasing anxiety and inducing a full-blown panic attack. This is the very reason why these medications are abused on college campuses, for those who don't have ADHD they react to it like speed but this is a dangerous practice for your body especially your heart.
I don't like the . Sound of that. I can't put my finger on exactly why but I don't think this is such a good idea. Generally adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is for ADHD or add and makes those with the disorder feel calmer .