Severe RA. Dr. prescribed Actemra (tocilizumab) inj. Plaqunil. Methotrexate. Sulfasalazine. Norco. Folic acid. What 2 watch out for? Any concerns from theses drugs?

All drugs have. side-effects, but this combination is usually well tolerated!
Sounds right. Severe RA requires serious medications. I do not see any drug-drug problems. But individually these meds require monitoring and an awareness of what can go wrong. You absolutely must review your concerns with your doc who is paid to educate you about the risks and benefits of treatment and making an informed decision about your care.