My baby boy is 3 mths and has fever of100 degree Celsius. I gave him panadol (acetaminophen) and temperature isn't returning to normal. Please suggest some remedies.

Dr. Lori Semel

In brief: Baby

It must be 100 degrees farenheit, but that being said, 100 is not really a fever and can be due to early teething or even a normal variation.
Does he have any other symptoms?

In brief: Baby

Does he have any other symptoms?
Dr. Lori Semel
Dr. Lori Semel
Dr. Edwin Robins

In brief: Correct temp

Your baby cannot have a temp of 100 degree celsius as that is the boiling point of water, If the temp is really 100 degree fahrenheit it is not considered a temp as a temperature in a 3 month old is defined as greater than 100,5 fahrenheit

In brief: Correct temp

Dr. Edwin Robins
Dr. Edwin Robins
Dr. Ratna Dhingra

In brief: Panadol (acetaminophen) is fine

luke warm baths help too.
100 degrees is not high but since your baby is only 3 months look for other signs--irritability,lethargy.poor feeding--if he has these have him checked by a doctor.

luke warm baths help too.
Dr. Ratna Dhingra
Dr. Ratna Dhingra
Dr. Cindy Juster