Can acid reflux/gerd cause a burning sensation in stomach, arms, chest, back, and face? Dr thinks I have GERD and I woke up burning in those areas

Maybe. Reflux can present as chest pain and sometimes stomach pain as well. Sometimes can be confused with a heart attack the pain is so similar. However facial pain is unlikely. May be anxiety. See your Primary Care Physician for advice.
Yes and no. I doubt GERD is causing you the burning in your face and arms. Possibly chest and upper abdomen. There may be more than 1 condition accounting for your symptoms.