One risk factor of stroke. cholesterol total is 210.BP 110/75.Inactive for 2 months.Grand0/ had one at 60but wasn't healthy.Am I low risk?Rare?Age 28

Dr. Esther Poza-juncal

In brief: Low risk

Your age alone makes you low risk.
The name of the game is prevention. Normal blood pressure, healthy diet, healthy weight, no tobacco use, regular exercise are all key.

In brief: Low risk

Your age alone makes you low risk.
Dr. Esther Poza-juncal
Dr. Esther Poza-juncal
Dr. Lance Berger
I completely agree with Dr. Poza-Juncal's assessment. I am happy that you are taking an active role in your health. We would need to know more about your cholesterol profile to be sure, i.e. the HDL, triglycerides and LDL. A fasting blood sugar and BMI would be helpful as well. It is really the entirety of risk factors that help guide an individual program of prevention.
Dr. Ratna Dhingra

In brief: Not low risk

you are only 28 years old and can change your risk.
eat healthy,maintain good weight,exercise regularly and get your LDL cholesterol down and build up your HDL with exercise.you have time--START TODAY.

In brief: Not low risk

Dr. Ratna Dhingra
Dr. Ratna Dhingra
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology