What symptoms do you get with sleep disorders?

Dr. Sumeet Kumar
Neurology
In brief: Varies
It really varies depending on the sleep disorder. In general, symptoms include insomnia, sleepiness, headaches, fatigue, depression and anxiety, agitation, attention and memory problems, hyperactivity, snoring and breathing problems during sleep, waking during the night, sleep walking and sleep eating, nightmares and night terrors and more.

In brief: Varies
Dr. Sumeet Kumar
Dr. Sumeet Kumar
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Many
It is amazing to me that this is such a common question.
Sleep disorders are common today and include insomnia, sleep apnea, sleep walking and talking, and even sleep paralysis. The commonest cause (i have seen them all) is the usual and customary bad american diet abounding in empty calories, particularly sugar.

In brief: Many
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Marsha Davis