Is it possible cyst in the breast turn into breast cancer? What causes cyst in the breast? Is the breast cyst dangerous? Thank you

Depends. There are many types of cysts. Simple cysts rarely if ever are cancer. Complex cysts can be more dangerous. If you have a cyst, be sure to follow up with your doctor. They may want to do a needle aspiration and sample the fluid. Hope this helps!
Cysts form. when milk ducts become blocked, then fill with fluid and dilate. Simple cysts are benign and have no malignant potential.