I want to knoweverything about my conditions. Help with hypothyroid cholesterol depression ADHD and anxiety.

Read a lot. The more you read about each of the conditions the better off you will be (generally speaking). Best to stay out of the chat rooms as you can easily get misinformed. Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic and other big clinics have excellent patient oriented materials on line. I like Wikipedia as it goes into some detail and is free of commercial bias. You can easily cross reference medical terms.
Health info. The conditions you mentioned are important and cannot be answered in 400 characters. I suggest you make an appointment with your family doctor to discuss your concerns. You can also look up these conditions at www.medlineplus.gov, the National Library of Medicines website which has excellent information which is updated every week. You can also look up the Mayo clinic online for accurate info.