Mt cervix was shortening. Dr put me on pelvic rest. Yesterday cervix got better 2.8cm. Can I masterbate?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Yes, you may... but

Yes, you may, but don't use intra-vaginal device (dildo) to disturbed with the calmness inside vagina.
For specific instructions, you should direct such or similar questions to your gyn-doc before you masturbate. Online inquiry without knowing your specific background for pelvic rest would be short of "perfection" to answering. Yet, don't ignore healthy lifestyle without obsession for all care.

In brief: Yes, you may... but

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Adam Levy