Headaches every day that come with paraesthesia in hands,feet & left shoulder. Brain MRI normal and all bloods normal. Neurologist says migraines?

In brief: Good possibility

I'd recommend that you begin a headache diary & document the specific focal items you mention such as left shoulder involvement & then, paresthesias as you've described.
You really want to nip these headaches in the bud as quickly as possible and keep them away. Because of the complex symptoms I would expand the search for a cause to endocrine and other physical issues as well. Follow neuro's lead

In brief: Good possibility

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Chronic migraine

Migraine is chronic neurological disorder associated with focal neurologic deficit, alterations in cerebral blood flow and headache.
The term, migraine, is often used to include a large number of clinical presentations. See an orofacial pain or headache specialist for evaluation. Your neurologist is right, follow his/her treatment.

In brief: Chronic migraine

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Marvin Ott
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Quite likely

Migraines can cause neurologic symptoms such as those you described above.
The normal workup is certainly reassuring. If at any time you develop weakness on one side, slurred speech, or inability to form words, these can be signs of stroke. Seek immediate medical care if these happen. Hope this helps!

In brief: Quite likely

Dr. Marvin Ott
Dr. Marvin Ott
Dr. Vikram Patel