Hello Dr, I had nosal dripping, my MRI shows "Right Maxillary sinus mucosal thickening" & "deviation of nasal septum to right" what does this mean?

Sinusitis. You have thickening of the right maxillary sinus due to inflammation, likely infection in the sinus. Your nasal septum is the part that divides the two sides of your nose. When deviated it can cause excessive mucosal thickening and difficulty breathing, especially at night. I recommend you use Neil Med Sinus rinse as directed twice a day and consult an ENT specialist.