I dont masturbate much just two times a week but i still feel hollow in my knees, hair loss problem, eyes burns and lower back pain. why ???

Pathology

In brief: Listen, man

I am really sorry that somebody has told you that enjoying your body is the usual cause of the problems that you list.
If you have heard this from a "spiritual instructor", that person is a liar. All men have lost hair on the temples at age 23 and your masculine hair loss is genetically programmed. Your eye and low back problems need to be addressed by a competent physician. Man up & be discerning

In brief: Listen, man

Dr. Jane Van Dis