I do have very light spotting today and wipe it clear but my period end early than usual. I still feel pregnancy sign. Feel different from usual PMS .

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Period? Not preg!

Something may require an exam, but if you had a period - short, weak, whatever - you are not pregnant.
But in the future if you don't want to conceive - use good protection. See a provider for exam and birth control planning. STDs are also good to avoid. Be smart - take care - be well!

In brief: Period? Not preg!

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Confused about what? If it is how your period means that you cannot be pregnant - read any serious info - from a doctor, a pharmacist, in a library, online. Ask more ?s here. we're wanting you to understand. Ask!
Dr. Jane Van Dis