Blood test for liver: Alt (Sgpt) and Ast (Sgot) were very high, and Alkaline Phosphatase was a little high. Everything else normal. Should I worry?

It depends… ... On what the cause of the abnormal liver tests turns out to be. If your liver numbers are significantly elevated, then you should see a primary care doctor or a gastroenterologist to help sort it out. I would do this without delay. Good luck.
Yes. Need to get these checked. Do keep your appointments in order to diagnose the cause of your liver disease and to appropriate get treatment.
Worrying doesnt help. Follow up with the doctor and see what they have to say. A fatty liver can cause elevated liver enzymes.....be concerned,don't worry. .
Multiple causes. Need to see a doctor. Any type of hepatitis,other inflammatory diseases, medications,certain food & many more causes. Are you taking any meds?
Cause for concern. All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, what were the actual levels of the enzymes? You may have hepatitis. If you drink alcohol, stop completely and test in 3-4 months. Elevated enzymes can also be due to medication, therefore it would be prudent to consult your doctor.