Where might you go if getting verbally abused?

You don't deserve it. No one needs this. If at work, file a complaint with human resources. If in a marriage, a helper or a divorce lawyer. If at home, and you are a teen, take this utterly cynical but helpful advice. Pretend you love your parents -- until you are able to emancipate (college, military, real job). & may be see a pastor, trusted friend, counselor, or simply trying to be the best kid you can be.