Where can a person find help for emotional abuse?

Dr. Shamshad Haroon
In brief: Great resources now
Mental health is now destigmatised as celebrities and politicians are jumping in with their family members suffering to let public know they r not alone glen close who is my hero has started change2 mind.
Org met her at mental health america another great platform where we patrick kennedy who jumped in with his story and now has a platform moonshot to brain.Org they have help lines resources avail.

In brief: Great resources now
Dr. Shamshad Haroon
Dr. Shamshad Haroon
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Eval
Get a full psychiatric evaluation to determine what bothers you, and consider medication to take the edge off them symptoms.
Next, get a referral to a reputable psychotherapist to discuss what your current emotional state and life experiences men to YOU. Meds and therapy together are the most optimal approach, for the most part.

In brief: Eval
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry