What are the worst symptoms of brain cancer?

Dr. Henry Friedman

In brief: Too many to list

There are many symptoms of a brain tumor but i really dislike listing them---too many people have some of them due to far moer common causes--but believe they now have a brain tumor and panic.
I believe that if your health is not right----for whatever signs or symptoms you have, you should see your primary care physician who is best capable of deciding what is the best path to follow.

In brief: Too many to list

Dr. Henry Friedman
Dr. Henry Friedman
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Seizures, stroke.

Probably the worst symptoms of any brain cancer are seizures, and a stroke-like onset.
Seizures can be caused by stimulation of excitatory, or loss of inhibitory cortical circuits by the tumor. Stroke symptoms/onset can be due to hemorrhage into the tumor. Other symptoms include focal heurological deficit, like vision changes, headache from focal irritation of pain sensitive areas (lying down).

In brief: Seizures, stroke.

Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods