I have these big pimple/boil like things on my groin. I don't know how to get rid of them. Please help?

Dr. Ellen Altenburg

In brief: See MD

I'd see a physician.
You may need antibiotics and/or the lesion may need to be drained.

In brief: See MD

I'd see a physician.
Dr. Joseph Magoun

In brief: Boil

If these areas don't go away with good washing, topical antibiotics, and warm soaks, they will likely need oral antibiotics and possible incision and drainage by your physician, walk in clinic, or ER. If the areas get larger, more painful, or you get red steaks down the leg or worsening redness around the sites, you should go immediately.

In brief: Boil

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Abscess

Abscesses are infections and need treatment that could include surgery and/or antibiotics.

In brief: Abscess