Is there a permanent way to improve symptoms of autism?

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral
In brief: ABA, OT,SLT
The early start denver model, a comprehensive developmental behavioral intervention, begun at <30 mos.
& continued for 2 yrs., shows improvement in iq, adaptive behavior & degree of autism. Early aba 25-40 hrs./wk can make great improvements in hfa & good improvement in kids with intellectual disability. Some of my patients who just tantrumed at 2-3 yrs. Are now in college & grad school.

In brief: ABA, OT,SLT
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Possibly
Autism is a biochemical disease affecting the brain.
It requires prolonged treatment by special diet---- free of milk, sugar and gluten, together with non-caloric supplements. Call the autism research institute in san diego to direct you to a defeat autism now physician. This is a true and very serious epidemic, no matter what the government says.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale