Can Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) negatively affect my heart 6 yrs after stopping? Gave me horrible palpitations when I took it but I continued to take it through college

Palpitations/adderal. It is possible that the Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) exacerbated an underlying heart condition that is trying to manifest now. You should be seen by your doctor or a cardiologist to assess this. It is very unlikely to be a direct consequence of the Adderral you took 6 years ago.