I am currently 4 days late one my period, I'm experiencing lower back,stomach cramps, face is broke out, nausea and headaches. what does this mean???

Dr. Tiffanie Noonan

In brief: It means...

Those symptoms can be signs of many things; however, if you have had sex, then you should take a pregnancy test.
If it is negative, and you do not get your period in a week, retake the test (and see your gynecologist about your irregular cycles if it is still negative OR to discuss your pregnancy). If not pregnant and your other symptoms persist, be evaluated. Take care.

In brief: It means...

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine