Spine pain -- what should I do?

Check it out. Isc for the cause of this symptoms. Go to your family doctor and tell him about it he will check it out for you and guide through the treatment or refer to the specialist.
See your doctor. I would recommend that you see your orthopedic spinal specialist. Your specialist should be able to put you on the right track to get better.