Anyone know where I can do smart lipo for my abdomen fat and how much does it cost?

Find a Surgeon. If you where looking for a plumber, would try to find the best wrench? Research you doctor more than the tool he uses. All liposuction, smart, vaser or tumescent works. It is debatable if smart lipo offers any improvement over dumb lipo. All liposuction, however, requires a skilled technician. If you don't find a skilled professional, all you'll end up with is a tool.
You can find laser. Lipolysis by checking the web page of the manufacturer and entering your zip code. We offer slim lipo (palomar) since i believe it to be an improved technology. Price ranges from $2-5000 depending on site and how much time it will take. You may feel free to call 877drsisto for additional questions &/or recommendations.
Plastic surgeons do. Smart lipo is good for an average amount of fat to be aspirated. It will not remove a lot of fat and if there is a lot of excess skin , that may need excision.