Do you recommend any home remedies for nail diseases?

In brief: It depends
It depends if the nail disease is an infection, injury or other issue.
Very general guidelines is to keep your feet clean, your nails trimmed straight across and not too short or too long, and to use cleaned instruments you can safely and comfortably use. I can answer this question better if it is a little more specific and descriptive to the nail issue.

In brief: It depends
Dr. Joseph Newman
Dr. Joseph Newman
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
There are many home remedies for toenail disease.
One is to soak the nails once a day in a solution of bleach and water (1 to 1). Lamisil (terbinafine) cream is available over the counter, and may be helpful if applied to the nail and the nailbed for a long enough period of time.

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni