I want to be foodball player I can with spina bifida oculta??? I am 18 years old male thanks

Pro or no? Do you mean a pro football player? The team doctor will need to decide for individual teams. They will likely not care what we think. If you mean recreational football, you probably can- see my last answer to your question.
Spina bifida occulta. This a mild form of spina bifida. The outer part of some of the vertebrae are not completely closed. Most people with do not even know they have it, as the condition is asymptomatic. The incidence of spina bifida occulta is approximately 10-20% of the population. If that is all you have going on, you can play football. It is just an interesting X-ray finding. .
Not from a stranger. Only your physician, who has examined you and knows your physical condition and any limitations can answer this. No stranger without an examination can answer this in any valid way.