My daughter has no other symtoms and hasnt got diarrhea i am carefull what i give her and its been dark green for few months now ?

In brief: I suspect I already

answered, but I'll expand my answer. The color means nothing if she is otherwise healthy.
It can reflect what she is eating, it can also be green from iron and vitamin supplements. When to see a doctor? If she has Un-expected weight loss, Indigestion, Diarrhea,Foul-smelling stools, Burning sensation in the rectum,Gas/flatulence, Mucous in stool. If she is otherwise healthy, growing, its ok.

In brief: I suspect I already

Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
Dr. Adam Smith