I have a history of protein in my urine. Does eating protein increase protein in urine?

Proteinuria. Proteinuria is a sign of chronic kidney disease which can result from diabetes, high blood pressure, and diseases that cause inflammation in the kidneys.(Myeloma can also cause proteinuria) Eating protein does not cause protein to leak into urine unless you have the above diseases. If you do then make sure your daily protein intake is as recommended for healthy Americans (0.8 grams/kg body weight)
No. It indicates endothelial dysfunction as seen in patients with Hypertension and or Diabetes Mellitus.
No effect. There is no relationship of the protein in your diet and the protein in your urine. No matter what you eat, your blood is filled with protein, and so if a problem in your kidneys allows protein to leak into your urine, that will happen regardless of the amount of protein in your diet.