I have very bad thrush from a vaginal yeast infection, does anyone know home remedies??? I don't wanna tell my mom so I wanna cure it myself : (ugh

Yeast infection. Thrush is a term that implies that you have involvement of the linings of your mouth. If that is the case you may want to check with a doctor and have your immune status assessed and be tested for STDs, including HIV. If this is just vaginal check with your friendly pharmacist. There are no "home remedies" likely to be of any value. Good luck and hope this clears up soon.