I just knew that im pregnant in my first month but in the past 2 weeks i drank 2 cups of alcohol and i took a slimming pill can this harm the fetus?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

There is no known safe level of alcohol consumption in pregnancy.
You should not drink alcohol when pregnant. The "slimming pill" should not be taken during pregnancy as the recommendation is to observe a well balanced diet during pregnancy and not try to lose weight during pregnancy.

Dr. Adam Levy
However, the "sensitive" time for the fetus is during organ formation. This usually occurs between 6-12 weeks (1.5 months to 3 months). It is unlikely you have damaged your pregnancy if less than 6 weeks from your Last Menstrual period. DO avoid alcohol completely.
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: YES

No ALCOHOL-NO diet pills: both can endanger your pregnancy.

In brief: YES

Dr. Adam Levy
See my earlier comment
Dr. Adam Levy