Will I be alright if I go to sleep, if high blood pressure from smoking Marijuana was the case? I'm 19. Female.

Cause and effect. Hi. I don't think smoking marijuana causes high blood pressure. Be cautious assigning cause and effect. And just out of curiosity, what made a 19 year old woman check her BP before going to bed??? If you really DO have high BP, please see your doctor for a work up, and don't just attribute it to smoking weed. High BP in your age group is often due to some anatomical or physiological problem.