This question is for doctors seeing girls that went to gyn office for the 1st time to get ocp? What did u do?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: 1st gyn exam Q

This is a good question about what to expect on first visit to a doctor or to planned parenthood.
Lots of young women have concerns about the first pelvic exam and about asking for birth control. I will share this with doctors who see patients in their offices for adolescent and regular gynecology exams and provide information on whether and when to have sex and on infection and birth control.

In brief: 1st gyn exam Q

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Cindy Juster