Does laryngitis make you tired and also very dizzy when you wake up? It takes to much work to talk, im so tired, and when i wakeup my head feels heavy

Dr. Thomas Mcgowan

In brief: Maybe related

The hoarseness in your voice does not cause the dizziness or fatigue but it along with those symptoms are likely from sinus issues from either an infection or allergies.
You need to see an MD to try and determine whether allergy or infection sinusitis as cause.

In brief: Maybe related

Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Dr. Cynthia Archer
This can also be an ealy symptom of a more significant neurological disorder or inflammatory disorder. I agree with Dr. McGowan about being seen by a physician. Even reflux can cause hoarseness, but the fatigue is worrisome, especially if you have lost weight.
Dr. Marsha Davis