Should I be worried abt cancer prostate/bladder if uroflow came back and Dr. thinks I have a stricture? DR did blood & urine test, never said cancer.

Pathology

In brief: Stop worrying

You're 35 years old.
Strictures are common in young guys, especially since you had a stone and perhaps instrumentation. Bladder cancer is rare and prostate cancer pretty much non-existent. And there's nothing to gain by worrying. Ask, "This isn't cancer, is it?" when you get your procedure.

In brief: Stop worrying

You're 35 years old.
Dr. Eric Weisman
Confusing diagram of urologic structures Dr. F.
Dr. James Krick
Urology

In brief: Not likely

A diminished uroflow test only indicates that you're not urinating as forcefully as one would expect for your age.
prostate cancer and bladder cancer really do not enter into this. if your urologist thinks you have a stricture this can be diagnosed with a flexible cystoscopy in the office

In brief: Not likely

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine