4yrs ago I snorted meth.after ive never been the same. I have severe anxiety, chest tightness,nervousness & mind races, will I ever be the same again?

Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology

In brief: Anxiety vs. other

Anxiety symptoms occur in the setting of several different medical conditions and states.
The key to feeling normal once again may involve arriving at a proper diagnosis of ones condition(s). For instance, there are medical conditions that cause the release of circulating catecholamines (adrenalin) The body reacts to the resultant increased heart rate and state of arousal with anxiety. See Dr.

In brief: Anxiety vs. other

Dr. Eric Weisman
Dr. Eric Weisman
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine