I haven't missed a period since I had my sexual encounter and it's been 2 mo this month however my period is 6 days late shld I still consider preg?

In brief: Wait!???

Aren't you the person who already posted that you have had two periods since your "encounter"? You rephrased your question and now you are getting different answers.
If you have had two periods since your last sexual intercourse, you aren't pregnant.

In brief: Wait!???

Dr. Alexander Alvarez

In brief: Yes it's possible

During the time when the fetus implants in the uterus you can get bleeding that May mimics menstruation so last month this may have occurred

In brief: Yes it's possible

Dr. Jane Van Dis