Sore throat, cough, fatigue, sinus pain 2 weeks ago. Feeling great now but still have slight cough and some yellow mucus in nose. Am I still infected?

Cough. the cough may indicate a mild viral bronchitis. Hydrate, try some plain mucinex (guaifenesin). For your nose try a saline spray three times a day.
Not likely. You most likely have some remnants of the sinus drainage from when you were ill. Stay hydrated and take lots of Vit C and Zinc to help your immune system. Look out for fever and worsening symptoms (cough; sinus pain; etc) as signs of regression of your sinus infection. Good luck.