Will post nasal drip likely stop after allergy season?? I've had it since April and I have seasonal allergies I don't take antihistamines for it.

Dr. Gerald Morris

In brief: Most likley

Your symptoms are due to the overactive release of histamine caused by your allergies.
Once your season dies down, your symptoms should also improve as well. You may want to see an allergist if the symptoms persist after your allergy season.

In brief: Most likley

Dr. Gerald Morris
Dr. Gerald Morris
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Depends

On the severity of the allergies.
Some are seasonal and some are all year long. Get a formal allergic medical consultation.

In brief: Depends

On the severity of the allergies.
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Devin Cunning
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Most likely

Seasonal allergies tend to overlap however with tree pollen in spring, grass pollen in summer and weed pollen in fall, with perennial allergens such as animal dander and dust throughout the year. Post nasal drainage is usually minimized with saline nasal irrigation, antihistamine and nasal steroid spray use.

In brief: Most likely

Dr. Devin Cunning
Dr. Devin Cunning
Dr. Ayisha Gani

In brief: Allergy

Allergies could be seasonal or perennial If you have seasonal allergies it might stop after exposure to the allergens of the season.
If it s perennial you can have symptoms year around. Antihistamine can be tried first usually helps, other treatments available if it fails to work.

In brief: Allergy

Dr. Ayisha Gani
Dr. Ayisha Gani