What kind of treatment is available for urinary retention. On Fri Aug 15 14, when the nurse empty my bladder I had 200 ml in it before test was start?

Dr. Charles Whiting

In brief: See your Doc!

For urinary retention, there are medications that can help.
The most important thing, though, is to determine why you are retaining urine. Is it a nerve problem related to your bulging disk? Do you have narrowing of the urethra? Do you have an anatomic issue related to your gastroschisis repair? Sometimes urethral dilation can help. Best to see your ob/gyn or urologist to know for sure.

In brief: See your Doc!

Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Multiple meds

are available for treatment: please consult your physician for a thorough exam and evaluation.
Cetainly have your uribe and bladder checked as well as a thorough GYN exam.

In brief: Multiple meds

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine