Are there any goldenhar specialists out there?

Usually a team. Look for craniofacial clinics associated with medical schools. These are usually staffed by ENT doctors, plastic surgeons, audiologists, speech/language therapists, geneticists, developmental pediatricians & medical social workers. Pediatric specialists in ophthalmology, nephrology, cardiology, psychology & orthopedics are often involved in treatment. See ameriface or www.Goldenharsyndrome.Org.
Yes. Yes, our team treats currently more than 100 children with this condition. Treatments include dental work, jaw surgery, eye surgery, facial nerve surgery, etc.