I have hydrocele on my left testicle I wonder if I will do a sergery .. It will affect on my sex drive ? Or my testicles development or testosterone

Dr. Peter Baumann

In brief: Not a problem, but

Draining/removing the hydrocele is not a problem. If the wound gets infected, which is a complication that can happen during any kind of surgery, you may run into problems.
Double check that the benefits from your proposed surgery outweigh risks involved.

In brief: Not a problem, but

Dr. Peter Baumann
Dr. Peter Baumann
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Not to affect ...

Hydrocelectomy is done for relieving its related symptoms, inconvenience, and embarrassment, and will not affect testosterone production and secretion so your sex drive would not be affected.

In brief: Not to affect ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Jane Van Dis