How dangerous is gall bladder removal?

Very safe. With advanced skill and instruments, laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is an outpatient same day surgery with recovery from days to a week or two.
Very safe. Cholecystectomy is one of the most common operations performed in the us (~750, 000/yr). Like any operation, there are risks, both specific to the anesthesia and to the operation itself. The most common complications include bleeding, infection, chronic diarrhea, injury to adjacent organs or the bile duct; thankfully, all of these are very rare. More importantly, your attacks will never return!
Generally safe. In most cases elective cholecystectomy can be done without complications and generally a safe procedure. Though complications can ocurr.