Could these red bumps on the backs of my arms be eczema?

Keratosis pilaris. Keratosis pilaris (kp) is a very common skin disorder seen in many people of all ages. It is a benign condition that presents as numerous small, rough, red, or tan bumps primarily around hair follicles on the upper arms, legs, buttocks, and sometimes cheeks. Kp creates a "goose bumps, " "gooseflesh, " or "chicken skin" appearance on the skin.
Keratosis pilaris. Keratosis pilaris (rough pink bumps on upper arms and thighs) are thought to be in the spectrum of eczema with very dry skin and plugging of follicles. It is hereditary and there is no cure. Some lotions containing Lactic Acid helps reduce plugging and moisturizes.
Possibly Rash. Certainly the bumpb could be eczema, however they could be many other things. More commonly in that location is keratosis pilars, which is where skin that usually sheds and falls off doesn't fall off and leaves the common "rash/bump appearance." over 50% of the world population has this. Loofa and a mild exfoliant is helpful in these cases.