Hello doctor if I wanna be in a good healthy diet what can I try to eat on my most of breakfast lunch and dinner?

Dr. Yolanda Wade

In brief: More veggies!

Aim for at least half of your plate to be plant-based (mostly vegetables, some legumes, a little fruit).
And keep your plate size less than 9 inches. Avoid fried foods. Drink plenty water. No sodas or sugary drinks. No artificial flavors or colors. Read labels if you eat or drink packaged foods. If you cannot easily recognize or pronounce the ingredient, you should keep it out of your diet.

In brief: More veggies!

Dr. Mansoor Jatoi

In brief: Eat a balanced diet

Look up the five basic food groups and eating a balanced diet on google.
Nothing in excess and everything in moderation. Even water in great excess can cause harm. This will provide you a roadmap to eating healthy.

In brief: Eat a balanced diet

Dr. Adam Smith