Chesty Cough, flu like symptoms, neck pain, breathlessness, off food, Wheezing, Chest pain and temps. HR of 138bpm Please help...

Get in. If your heart rate is that high and you are having a hard time breathing, you need to bee seen to see if you have a pneumonia or any other treatable problem. You can take tylenol (acetaminophen) for your fever and drink some fluids, but it sound like you better get in to be seen right away.
Go to emergency. If you are having trouble breathing and a rapid heart rate, you need to get to Emergency and get checked as soon as possible. This may be a severe asthma attack or pneumonia.good luck!
ER/UCC. Need to be evaluated by ER or urgent care, wheezing and cough, chest pains all suggestive of asthma or pneumonia or bronchitis. Please be evaluated.