13weeks pregnant vaginal bleeding after bm... not enough to need a panty liner... only bleed after bm and for sure vaginal... advice?

Dr. Adam Levy

In brief: Watch closely

If you have more bleeding that requires tampons or pads.
... go to an emergency room. Otherwise see your OB doctor for an ultrasound. This will show the condition of the preganacy and if there are concerns or issues you need to know about. An exam will help see if problems with your cervix. Hope all turns out well as it usually does.

In brief: Watch closely

Dr. Adam Levy
Dr. Adam Levy
Dr. Peter Baumann

In brief: Wait it out

I am not sure why bowel movements should make you have uterine bleeding, unless you are heavily straining.
For the time being I would wait the bleeding out and see what happens. If you are constipated which happens to some pregnant women, have your obstetrician prescribe a stool softener.

In brief: Wait it out

Dr. Peter Baumann
Dr. Peter Baumann
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham